Tales From The Shi* Episode 76:

This episode includes two poop articles what happens when you hold in a fart? and a toilet outside a man's house turns off potential buyers. Poop topics include going to Chili's and taking a poop after dinner then going back 2 weeks later and not pooping after dinner. Drinking a big jar of beet juice which caused my poop to look dark red and purple. At Chipotle they put too much corn in my bowl which causes my ace hole to burn. I went over a month without pooping in public until I went to this comedy open mic. Pooping before and after my own comedy open mic. Raising Canes meal made me fart smelly gassers. Not pooping until late in the day from too much meat the night before. Telling poop stories from this bouncer I know. Folks this is the poopiest show ever, it's TFTS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tales From The Shi* Episode 69:

Tales From The Shi* Episode 71: